The process starts by verifying your insurance benefits and informing you of your coverage and an estimate of what your patient responsibility will be. We work with your physician and therapist to obtain a prescription and clinical notes that supports your need for compression garments. We have an experienced medical billing professional on site. For those that do not have insurance coverage we offer discounts and reasonable payment plans.
Our current insurance contracts include:
- Regence Blue Shield
- Blue Cross – Blue Shield
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Uniform Medical
- First Choice Network
- Washington State Labor & Industries
- Washington State Medicaid
We are able to accept and bill other insurance companies as an out of network provider and will estimate the out of pocket expense and coverage so that you can make the best decision before your order is placed. We accept major credit cards.
Custom Fitting and Measuring:
- We have trained fitters on site that are able to measure for custom compression garments for both day and nocturnal use.
- We work with your Therapist as part of your treatment team to process your order.
- Quick and efficient order response time and convenient delivery options
- We communicate with you and your therapist throughout the order process, ensuring a good outcome for you, the patient.